I took a much longer than expected break from this blog, but my New Years resolution is to make more time for my writing. This time last year, I decided that the only resolution I would make, was to focus on myself and I guess I succeeded in that throughout 2019. I gave myself a break, I stopped worrying about the little things and focused my attention to much bigger things and the important people in my life.
2019 was an amazing year for me; I lived in Canada, worked a field season in the Albertan wilderness, studied and researched Canadian Biodiversity, pushed myself further mentally and physically, I signed up for online university courses and finally started selling my photography.
I ticked off a few things on my Canadian bucket list;
- Seen my first Black Bear, Lynx, Beaver and Moose
- Watched the Northern Lights
- Walked on a frozen lake
- Sat inside an igloo
- Walked on a frozen canyon
- Checked out some frozen waterfalls
- Survived -36C and the Polar Vortex
- Played with freezing bubbles
- Had my first Thanksgiving
- Went to my first Ice Hockey game
- Went to the hot springs in January while it was snowing
- Robbed a garden flamingo from a Fraternity house